Home > constituent services > Federal Agencies

Federal Agencies

Help with a Federal Agency

If you need assistance with Veterans benefits, Social Security, the IRS or any other problem that you feel Congressman Brady can help with, please fill out the form below. 

If you need assistance with immigration issues, please fill out THIS FORM instead, as the USCIS requires a different form.

Our Conroe office can be reached at 936-441-5700, if that is more convenient for you.

Contact Information
Prefix * First Name * Last Name *
* Address:
* City:
* Phone Number:
* Email:
* Date of Birth:
* Social Security Number:
Case Information
* Agency Involved:
* Agency Case Number(s): (if none, indicate "None")
Branch of Service: (if applicable)
Military Rank: (if applicable)
* Nature of Problem